- He attained his mobility training from the father who could send him at night to the neighbourhood to bring anything especially when drunk
- He also did a lort of assistive farming especially at his early stages of life while helping the mother in the village.
During his education.
- He was a friendly boy at school which commanded him love from all including the administrators.
- This is a young man who was able to pay his school fees for lower secondary using agriculture.
- From a down troden family but successful academically.
The Principles Of Moses
Moses Ayoli lives on the principle that if life exists then success is not in vane.
friendship is great wealth so lets make it a reality.